Friday, April 11, 2008

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah

Yes, I know, I haven’t written anything here for a while and I know I said I would try at least to write and blog entry every month. Oh well. As I said in the beginning, this is my blog and I will do what I want with it.

The lack of blog entries does not that I have not written anything. I have been writing off and on over the last year but I have finished any blog entries. I did get a few articles written and published in the newsletter of a local club I belong to, so at least that is something.


I also have a couple of short stories in the works and I am always working on my novel. I wonder if I will ever get that finished or even published.


There has been a lot of strange stuff in my life over the past year which does provide plenty of fodder for blog entries and I hope to present some of that soon. So, quit your bitching, I will get writing and post something soon. Ok?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home