Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Still Getting Screwed By Dodge

I just had a conversation with the local Service Manager at my local Dodge Dealer. If you have been reading this blog you know that I am waiting for a replacement engine for my Dodge Dakota Truck since October. It is now a month later and I was hoping to have an engine by now, at least have it being installed. But, I was wrong, again.

My local Service Manager told me that they had ordered the WRONG engine but fortunately the WRONG engine had not arrived and the got the proper engine on ordered (hopefully). “Fortunately” is not the word I would use here. Maybe it was “fortunate” for them that the engine had not arrived as they would be stuck with the wrong engine but this is “unfortunate” for me.

This means that since they have now ordered the proper engine, I am back to the end of the waiting list. And guess what? The proper engine is back ordered also. So, I waited a month only to find myself put back to the bottom of the list for another engine. Who knows how long it will take.

I still hate Dodge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home