Sunday, November 26, 2006

Bad Restaurants – My Luck Has Turned

I cannot believe since I wrote a blog this morning about my recent bad restaurant experience I would be writing a blog entry about a good restaurant experience this soon, but I am. I stopped for dinner at a local restaurant chain, the same restaurant I had three bad services in a row. Why did I go back? I had a gift certificate for this restaurant from my office co-workers for my birthday. So, I decided to spend that gift certificate for my birthday on my birthday.

After my last three bad experiences I was a little cautious. But this time my visit was different. Our waitress was nice, friendly and prompt. Our drinks were ordered and promptly arrived. Our orders went in and came out just as ordered. The food was great. I had a “New Orleans Seafood” dinner which was delicious. Everything I expected from a restaurant of this caliber was experienced during this visit.

Halfway through my dinner our waitress brought out a 2nd beer for me. I had not ordered a 2nd beer. The one large 22 oz I had ordered with my dinner was enough for me. They said they drew it from the tap by accident and since I was drinking that type of beer (their special this month) and they needed to do something with it, so they asked me if I wanted it, on the house. Cool, a free beer on my birthday.

So, the service was great, the food was great, a free beer and on top of that, and because I used the gift card I had received, I somehow got $10 off our bill so I saved money also!

This was a nice way to end a day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home